Street Mining - Connecting Cities and Drivers
Cities need data to optimize in-city processes and run efficiently.
Today, capturing street data is inefficient, expensive and often impossible.
The street data collected by cities is not detailed enough or is outdated.
Solution - Street Mining
A dash camera with built in AI in a car that automatically turns video into detailed street data. We call this Street Mining.
Drivers get rewarded for collecting street data using the camera.
for cities, when collecting
traffic & parking violations
Potential Street Miners
Additional revenue for in-city frequent commuters:
- Uber, Lyft
- Bus services
- Food delivery (Uber Eats, Wolt, Glovo)
- Transportation companies (FedEx, UPS, DHL)
With just 1000 drivers in NYC, we can decrease city congestion by 10%, and shorten parking search time by half.
We can automatically detect:
- Traffic violations
- Running a Red Light or Stop Sign
- Turning without signal
- Dangerous driving
- Illegal U-Turn
- Expired License Plates
- Parking Violations
- Double parking
- Parking in Handicap Spots
- Parking in One Spot for More than 24 Hours
- Parking without a Zone Permit, Not Paying for Metered Parking
- Parking on a Sidewalk
- Unauthorized Parking
- Parking on a Fire Lane or Near a Fire Hydrant
- Parking Too Close to, or at, an Intersection
- On-street parking availability
- Road conditions
- Closed lane
- Weather – Wet, dry, snow, ice
- Traffic congestion per lane